|Home||» Products||» Pipe Hangers||» Rigid Strut Assemblies|
With rich industry experience and knowledge, we have been able to manufacture, export and supply our clients a superior quality range of Rigid Sway Strut Assemblies that is widely used in all kinds of four wheelers and is also used for suspension mtg. In order to design these pipe hangers, our experts use optimum quality metal alloy and advanced machinery keeping in mind specific needs of clients. The offered Rigid Sway Strut Assemblies can be fixed easily and are demanded in the industry for their features like high strength, dimensional accuracy, rugged design, fine finish, durability and cost effectiveness.
Sway Strut Features:
Sway Strut Selection
1. Provided tension load, go to the table of dimensions on regular data sheet of assembly. Select sway strut that has a rating of tension load equivalent to or somewhat larger than design tension load.
2. Provided compression load, proceed with the table of maximum compression loads on regular assembly data sheet. Pick the sway strut that has compression load rating close to or larger than the design compression load.
3. Find out the required C dimension, if the specified unit is option 1, deduct the dimension from the whole length to find the C length. If the specified unit is option 2, subtract two times the dimension from full length to ascertain the C length. If the specified unit is option 3, deduct the C dimension for rear bracket and the C property for the clamp from overall length to find out the C length.
4. Given desired C dimension, determine whether regular length strut assembly or short welded strut assembly is required. Note, if a short welded sway strut is chosen, the C dimension must be equivalent to or larger than the minimum C, and less than or close to the maximum C. If selected a regular welded sway strut, the C concept must be equal to or larger than the minimum C, and less than or equivalent to length of the smallest maximal rated load of compression given in the charts.
5. Construction: A-36 Carbon Steel, and specific materials are available on demand.
6. Finishes Available: Painted or Hot Dip Galvanized, Carbon Steel - Black, Stainless Steel Plain (Special).
7. Ordering: Define figure number (Fig. 300), name (Welded Sway Strut Assembly), C dimension, design tension load, sway strut size (0 through
8. Design compression load, pipe diameter, option number (1, 2 or 3), material, if other than carbon steel and finish.
Example: Fig. 300 Welded Sway Strut Assembly, Tension Load = 10,000 lbs., Size 3, Compression Load = 7,500 lbs., Option #3, Pipe Dia., HDG.